To exit and skip remaining USER tests, press
the (up arrow) or (right arrow) pushbutton
switch within 5 seconds.
Within 5 seconds after completion of the CT
loopback test, observe that all liquid crystal display (LCD)
segments are on. At completion of the display test a
momentary INIT operator prompt is displayed indicating
the start of front panel switch test.
Failure to perform any of the panel pushbut-
ton and switch prompts within 30 seconds will
result in a fail tone and the display will indicate
FAIL FP (Front Panel.
Press the INIT pushbutton switch. An
(right arrow) is displayed.
(10) Press the (right arrow) pushbutton
switch. An (up arrow) is displayed.
(11) Press the (up arrow pushbutton switch. PT
(12) Set the MODE control switch to PT. CT is
(13) Set the MODE control switch to CT. RK is
(14) Set the MODE switch to RK. OFL is dis-
(15) Set the MODE control switch to OFFLINE.
Eb is displayed.
(16) Set the MODE control switch to EB. PRE-
SET will be momentarily displayed, followed by MAN.
(17) Set the PRESET switch to MAN. A 1 is
(18) Set the PRESET switch to 1. A 2 is dis-
(19) Set the PRESET switch to 2. A 3 is dis-
(20) Set the PRESET switch to 3. A 4 is dis-
(21) Set the PRESET switch to 4. A 5 is dis-
(22) Set the PRESET switch to 5. A 6is dis-
(23) Set the PRESET switch to 6. A pass tone will
be heard indicating that the panel test was completed
(24) Upon completion of the USER tests, the
menu will sequence to VERSION. Exit the user test mode
at this time by rotating the MODE control switch out of the
Figure 3-2-9. Remote Control Unit TSEC/KY-100
Figure 3-2-10. LCD Display TSEC/KY-100 (Z-AVH)