F 24. MAINTENANCE PANEL Check record
any bite indications on DA FORM 2408-13-1.
FADEC B/U PWR switch Switch
26. PWR XFER 1 and 2 switches OFF after
rotors have stopped.
27. APU GEN switch OFF.
28. APU switch OFF. The APU may be shut
down after the rotors have stopped and
there is no further need to motor the en-
29. Light switches OFF as required.
30. BATT switch OFF.
31. Ignition lock switch OFF, key removed as
EMERGENCY POWER panel
Check flag indicators for tripped position.
8-2-38. Before Leaving Helicopter.
1. Walk-around inspection Perform. Check
for damage, fluid leaks and levels.
F 2. Check the following:
a. Fluid levels.
b. Bypass indicators and filter buttons.
c. Jam indicators.
d. Cabin and mission equipment secured.
e. Tiedowns, grounding cables and covers.
3. Complete all form and records.
4. Helicopter Secure as required.
8-2-39. Instrument Flight.
This aircraft is qualified for operation in instrument mete-
8-2-40. Instrument Flight Procedures.
Refer to FM 1-240, FM 1-230, FLIP, AR 95-1, FAR Part 91,
and procedures described in this manual.
8-2-41. Night Flying.
Refer to FM 1-204, Night Flight Technique and Proce-