ENGINE GROUND OPERATION
L 1. FUEL PUMP and XFEED Check operation.
2. FUEL CONTR switches Set.
3. VGI switches As required
* 4. Flight instruments Check.
712 Emergency engine trim system Check.
L 6. 714A FADEC system Reversionary system
check (First flight of day)
7. Radar altimeters Check and set.
L* 8. Transponder Check and set.
* 9. Navigation Set DGNS ON, as required.
Perform operational check as required.
* 1. SWIVEL switch As required.
* 2. AFCS switch As required.
* 3. Cyclic trim indicators Check GND position.
FO* 4. M-130 or AN/ALE-47 safety pin Remove and
F* 5. Chocks Removed and secured.
F* 6. Ramp and cabin door As required.
F* 7. Crew, passengers, and mission equipment
Check ready for taxi.
O* 8. HUD Adjust as necessary.
F* 9. Taxi director and blade watchers Positioned.
* 10. PARKING BRAKE As required.
* 1. Brakes Check pilots and copilots as
* 2. POWER STEERING Check as required.