Engine power is not required:
1. EMER ENG SHUTDOWN.
2. Land as soon as practicable.
712 Torque Measuring System Malfunctions
1. AC and DC Torque circuit breakers In.
2. N1s Monitor when power changes are made,
insuring power outputs are matched.
3. Fuel flow indicator Monitor for matched fuel
714A Torque Measuring System Malfunctions
N1 and PTIT indicators Check.
N1s and PTITs not matched
1. LOAD SHARE switch PTIT
2. PTIT indicators Check.
PTITs not matched
Land as soon as practicable.
N1s and PTITs are matched
AC and DC Torque and Engine circuit
Engine Hot Start
Residual Fire During Shutdown
1. ABORT START.
2. FIRE PULL handle (affected engine) Pull.
Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Fire
1. APU switch OFF.
2. ABORT START.