3. To check acceleration of the No. 2 engine, repeat
the steps of paragraph 2 using the No. 1
auto/manual switch and the No. 2 ECL.
4. Upon completion of the acceleration check
return both ECLs to flight and RRPM to 100%.
5. If the average time from ECL advance to 90
percent N1 exceed the values given above, the
fuel selector switch must be set to JP-4 or the
acceleration schedule adjusted to decrease
acceleration time to within limits.
712 TURBINE ENGINE ANALYSIS CHECK (TEAC)
Insure that engine indicating systems are operat-
ing properly before performing TEAC.
1. Make sure the engine trim stops are installed on
the N1 controls.
2. Set the copilots altimeter at 29.92 barometric
pressure to determine pressure altitude.
To prevent tripping the indicator and starting
the timer, do not allow the EMERG PWR light
to remain on longer than 3 seconds.
3. Climb to an altitude where topping can be
accomplished at 120 KIAS to 140 KIAS (not to
exceed Vne) at 98 percent rotor rpm.