PRIOR TO MAINTENANCE TEST FLIGHT (CONT.)
Before Interior Check (Cont.)
20. TSEC/KY-100 Setup Turn system ON, load
keys and set up as necessary. A pass tone is
heard in headset and KEY N (where N is the
key location) displayed on Z-AVH for a
21. Turn TSEC/KY-100 OFF.
22. CARGO RAMP AND DOOR Check operation
(Refer to Section IV).
B* 23. CARGO HOOKS Check operation as
required (Refer to Section IV).
24. WINCH Check operation as required (Refer
to Section IV).
25. Heating Vent Blower Operation Check (Refer
to section IV).
26. POWER XFR NO. 1 and POWER XFR NO. 2
switches OFF. Check NO. 1 and NO. 2 HYD
FLT CONTR caution lights on.
27. APU GEN switch OFF. Check NO. 1 and NO.
2 RECT OFF caution lights on.
28. APU START switch OFF. Check APU ON
712 caution 714A advisory light out.
29. BATT switch OFF.
1. Flight Control Closet.
a. Hydraulics lines Check for leaks and