(3) Verify an arrow (²) is in front of
STATIONARY on line one. (This means
that Stationary operation is not
selected. An asterisk (*) in front would
mean that Stationary operation was
k. Set the Data switch to POS. Observe that
the present position, displayed on lines two
and three, is changing.
l. Set the Data switch on the CDU to DIS-TG.
(1) Select waypoint examination mode by
depressing WP key.
(2) Open line one of Page 1 and enter
waypoint identification by number,
alphanumeric name or frequency of the
destination CP (CP-1).
(3) Verify the values for the distance-to-go
(DIS), displayed on line two, and
bearing (BRG), displayed on line four
(4) Depress WP key to select destination
m. Fly towards CP-1.
n. When GPS set indicates arrival at CP-1, set
Data switch to POS.
o. While hovering over CP-1 depress the
MARK key. Press line select key 3 to store
coordinates and altitude. This will be Mark
p. Depress CLR key to exit Mark operation.