Right Cabin (Cont.)
8. FWD cargo hook (if installed) Check as in step
9. Antennas Check condition and security.
10. Fwd aux fuel tank Check as required and cap
11. Fuel vent Check clear and fairing secure.
12. Fwd aux fuel tank electrical connections and fuel
line Check condition and security.
13. Pressure refueling station Check as follows.
a. PWR and LT switches OFF.
b. All TEST switches PRI OFF.
retainer wire condition, and secure.
d. PRESS REFUELING INSTRUCTIONS on
panel Check condition.
e. Landing gear support structure Check for
cracks and distortion.
f. Landing gear and pressure refueling panel
cover Check position light, closed and
14. Static port Check clear.
15. Forward landing gear Check as follows.
a. Tires for inflation and condition.
b. Shock strut for extension and cleanliness.
c. Hoses and wheel brakes for leakage,
chafing, and security.