a. Autorotation RRPM Check as follows.
(1) Stabilize airspeed 75$5 knots.
(2) EMERG ENG TRIM, AUTO MANUAL
switches covers UP, switches to
(3) Thrust Control Reduce to ground
switches to maintain RRPM at 100%.
(4) Reduce thrust to full down while
necessary until both engine N1 speeds
are between 60 and 70%.
(5) When stabilized in autorotation with
Thrust Control Lever Full Down, Note
following data: (Refer to section V).
Pressure Altitude (PA).
Pedal 1 inches maximum
(6) Accomplish Power Recovery prior to
Load Rotor by relaxing pressure on
Thrust Control Lever allowing it to
come up as required if RRPM is
MANUAL switches AUTO
(covers down, one at a time).
Reestablish 100% RRPM, safe
airspeed, and altitude.