(5) Accomplish Power Recovery prior to
Load Rotor by relaxing pressure on
Thrust Control Lever allowing it to
come up as required if RRPM is
FADEC NR% rheostat 100%
Reestablish 100% RRPM, safe
airspeed, and altitude.
Climb back to altitude where PA
was noted and record following:
1 Free Air Temperature.
2 Fuel Quantity.
Record previously noted: RRPM.
Unusual Vibrations (as applicable).
(6) Compare data to chart in Section V for
proper RRPM. Ensure conversion from
PA and FAT to DA.
13. 712 Engine TEAC check, if required. (Refer to
14. 714A Power Assurance Check, if required.
(Refer to Section IV.)
15. Fuel consumption check STOP.
16. Navigation and Communication. (Refer to
17. Miscellaneous (as required).
a. Vertical velocity indicators
b. Turn and slip indicators.