7. Technical Publications Affected/Changed as a Result of this MWO.
8. Supply Kits/Parts and Disposition.
a. Kits/Parts required to accomplish MWO. Not applicable.
b. Distribution and Issue Instructions. Not applicable.
c. Parts Disposition. Not applicable.
d. Bulk and Consumable Materials. The following material required to comply with this modification, may be
#20 Wire Splice
*Used on CH-47A only.
9. Special Tools; Jigs; Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE); and Fixtures Required. Not applicable.
10. Modification Procedures (Authority ECP A-E0004). Prepare the aircraft for safe ground maintenance. Turn off all
electrical power to aircraft before rework. Disconnect battery.
(1) Remove bus bar for modification.
(2) Cut bus bar between item 21 and item 22.
(3) Install bus bars.
(4) Disconnect wire P60A10 from item 19 and connect to item 24.
(5) Remove AN10 feeder wire from item 19 to item 13. Manufacture new feeder wire AN10 and route from
item 13 to item 22.
(6) Add an AN10 feeder wire between item 7 and item 19.
(7) Check to ensure operation of the anti-collision lights and navigation lights with battery connected, battery
switch ON, and light switch ON.