b. Modification of CH-47B and CH-47C Helicopters (Figures 3 and 4).
(1) Remove bus bar for modification.
(2) Cut bus bar between CB140 and CB1044.
(3) Install bus bars.
(4) Disconnect wire P60A10 from CB142 and connect to CB1042.
(5) Remove feeder wire AN10 from CB144 to CB152. Manufacture new feeder wire AN10 and route from
CB152 to CB1044.
(6) Add feeder wire AN10 between CB1000 and CB144.
(7) Check to ensure operation of the anti-collision lights and navigation lights with battery connected, battery
switch ON, and light switch ON.
12. Weight and Balance Data. Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. Quality Assurance Requirements. Inspection of completed MWO application for full compliance with the technical
requirements of the instructions will be done by qualified personnel in accordance with an approved prescribed inspection
system. The inspection system in effect will be determined on the basis of instructions issued at the site of work, i.e.,
Army AVUM/AVIM, Army Depot, Contractor, etc.
14. Recording and Reporting of the Modification.
a. Records and Reports Forms. Record accomplishment of this modification in accordance with the procedures
prescribed in TM 38-750. The following forms are applicable: DA Form 2407 (Maintenance Request), DA Form 2408-13
(Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record), and DA Form 2407-15 (Aircraft Historical Record).
b. Completion of DA Form 2407, Maintenance Request. Reporting of MWO application will be accomplished as
required by TM 38-750. After completing the DA Form 2407 (Figure 5), mail the NMP Copy (Copy 2) to Commander, US
Army Troop Support and Aviation Materiel Readiness Command, ATTN: DRSTS-MEM, 4300 Goodfellow Blvd., St.
Louis, Missouri 63120. If the application is accomplished by field personnel under a negotiated MOU and requires
reimbursement, mail the Control Copy (Copy 3) to Commander, US Army Depot System Command (DESCOM), ATTN:
DRSDS-PM, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201. Procurement Request Order Number (PRON), Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) Number and fiscal station code will be annotated in Block 35. If application is accomplished by
depot or contractor teams, Copy 3 will not be submitted to DESCOM and may be disposed of in accordance with TM 38-
15. Product Improvement Proposal (PIP) Number. Not applicable.