For each installed ERFS II Tank Assembly.
1. Tank restraint assembly Check location and
2. Cavity overboard drain Check connection and
security of drain in use. Check drain not in use
3. Grounding cable Check connection security.
4. Vent hose assembly Check connection
security. Ensure dust cover is secure on
retention strap and connection to dust cap
O 5. Fuel transfer hose assembly Check
connection security; all Unisex valves OPEN.
O 6. Single point pressure refueling hose assembly
Check connection security; Unisex valve at
ERFS II Tank CLOSED.
7. Electrical Harness Check connection security
8. Fuel quantity sensing wiring harness Check
connection security of J2.
9. Fuel/defuel vent valve Check in the CLOSED
10. ERFS II tank sump fuel sample Check before
first flight of the day.
11. Filler cap Check in place, closed, and locked.
12. ERFS II Fuel Control Panel Check or set as
a. Electrical harness - Helicopter receptacles
to fuel control panel Check connection
security of J5.
b. Electrical harness - Fuel control panel to
tank assembly Check connection
security of J1, J2, and J3.