The flight controls must be manned anytime
the helicopter is on the ground with the rotors
1. First Engine Start as follows:
a. L FUEL PUMP MAIN switches ON.
Check L FUEL PRESS caution capsule out.
b. XFEED switch OPEN. Check R FUEL
PRESS caution capsule out.
c. ENG COND lever GND.
d. FADEC ENG 1 and FADEC ENG 2 switch
e. FADEC ENG START switch Select first
engine to be started and hold until N1
accelerates to 10%. Release switch.
If no oil pressure is indicated during the start-
ing sequence, shut down engine and investi-
(1) Check and record engine oil pressure (5
(2) Check and record engine acceleration
speed to ground idle (stabilize at 45%
N1 or above).
2. FADEC switch of engine started PRI.
3. FADEC caution light Check out.