V. CARGO RAMP AND DOOR CHECK.
1. Cargo ramp and door Check fully closed.
2. Electrical and hydraulic power Off.
3. APU START ACCUMULATOR gauge Check
2,500 psi minimum. If not, use the hand pump to
4. EMERG UTIL PRESS valve OPEN.
5. RAMP CONTROL VALVE handle DN and
hold until ramp is level with cabin floor, STOP.
Check for the following sequence of actions:
a. Ramp and cargo door open and move
downward about 10 inches, then stop.
b. Cargo door then retracts into ramp.
c. Ramp then continues to move downward,
then stops when the RAMP CONTROL
VALVE handle is moved to STOP.
6. EMERG UTIL PRESS valve NORMAL.
7. Apply electrical and hydraulic power.
8. UTIL SYS CONT circuit breaker Check
9. RAMP EMER CONT circuit breaker Check
10. RAMP PWR switch on overhead panel ON.
11. RAMP CONTROL SEQUENCE VALVE Turn
pin to horizontal position.
12. RAMP CONTROL VALVE handle DN. Check
that ramp moves to full down position (resting on
ground), and cargo door remains retracted.