b. Cargo door then extends fully from ramp.
c. Ramp and door then move up into the fully
24. Pull and hold knob on the door sequence valve.
Perform the next step while holding the knob.
25. RAMP CONTROL VALVE handle DN and
hold till ramp is at mid-position, then STOP.
Check that ramp moves to mid-position and
stops with cargo door fully extended.
26. Release knob on the sequence valve. check that
cargo door retracts fully into ramp.
27. RAMP CONTROL VALVE handle UP. Check
that ramp and cargo door move to the fully
closed position in the proper sequence
28. RAMP CONTROL VALVE handle STOP.
29. RAMP EMER switch on overhead panel Lift
guard and move switch to the DN position
momentarily, then release switch. Check that
switch returns to the HOLD position when
released. Check that ramp does not move when
switch is in the DN position.
30. RAMP PWR switch on overhead panel
EMERG. Check that RAMP CONTROL VALVE
handle is resistant to manual movement, and
returns to the STOP position if moved to either
the UP or DN positions.
31. RAMP EMER switch on overhead panel DN
momentarily, then release. Check for the
a. RAMP CONTROL VALVE handle moves to
the DN position.
b. Ramp and cargo door open and move
downward in the proper sequence for
approximately 5 seconds, then stop.