Engine or Fuselage Fire Flight
1. Land as soon as possible.
F 2. Confirm fire.
3. EMER ENG SHUTDOWN (affected engine).
EMER ENG SHUTDOWN.
Engine Compartment, Fuselage or Electrical Fire
1. EMER ENG SHUTDOWN.
2. APU switch OFF (if operating).
3. BATT switch OFF.
Electrical Fire Flight
1. Airspeed 100 KIAS or Vne whichever is
2. GEN 1 and 2 switches OFF.
3. Land as soon as possible.
4. EMER ENG SHUTDOWN.
5. BATT switch OFF.
Smoke and Fume Elimination
1. Airspeed Above 60 KIAS.
2. Pilots sliding window Open.
3. Helicopter attitude Yaw left, one half to one
ball width on turn and slip indicator.
4. Upper half of main cabin door Open.
O 5. RAMP EMER switch As required.
6. Cargo loading ramp As required.
7. Copilots sliding window Closed.
8. NVG curtain Open (if applicable).