PRIOR TO MAINTENANCE TEST FLIGHT (CONT.)
Before Interior Check (Cont.)
(2) Check the top and bottom latches
engage the door supports and locking
(3) Check through doorplate inspection
holes (upper and lower) that the door
latches are centered in the latch plate
c. Fire Extinguisher Check seal, security,
date, and properly tagged.
d. Seat belts and shoulder harness Check
7. Fuel sample Check before first flight of the
8. AVA equipment installed if tracking is required.
9. Accelerometers installed if rotor blade vibration
check is required.
10. Tiedowns, locking devises, covers, and ground
cables Removed and secured.
CAUTION/ADVISORY LIGHTS for proper
indication (no chip detectors). CAUTION
LIGHTS TEST for illumination of all
caution/advisory light segments.
12. APU start (Fire guard posted):
precharged according to chart in Section V.
b. APU Check condition and servicing.
c. EMERGENCY APU FLUID SHUTOFF
VALVE Check OPEN.
d. Electronic Sensing Unit Condition and