PRIOR TO MAINTENANCE TEST FLIGHT (CONT.)
Before Interior Check (Cont.)
After work has been done on the flight controls
system, the DASH actuator should be set to 36.0
mechanical rig check is not required if no
adjustment has been made to flight controls or the
13. Neutral Rig Check After Phase Maintenance
inspection or flight control maintenance. Set
DASH actuator to 36 inches for mechanical rig
if required. Disconnect electrical connectors
from DASH actuator.
14. Flight Controls Neutral, THRUST. ground
15. Flight control looseness Check. See Section
16. 712 No. 1 and/or No. 2 engine(s) N1 and/or N2
rigging Check as required. Including
emergency beep actuator movement maximum
6 seconds from minimum to maximum stop.
Refer to TM 55-1520-240-23.
17. HF Radio Setup (AN/ARC-220) Turn Radio
Set function switch to STBY and allow system to
go thru self tests. SYSTEM TESTING is
displayed during test and SYSTEM-GO if
18. Perform data and key fills and setup as
necessary. LOADING is displayed during and
LOAD COMPLETE after successful fill.
19. Turn HF radio OFF.