Top of Fuselage (Cont.)
33. Flight control hydraulic cooler and module
indicators, leaks and that accumulator is
precharged (Section V). Check PTU condition
34. No. 1 Flight control hydraulic reservoir Check
1. Fuselage skin Check for dents, wrinkles, and
loose or missing rivets.
2. Aft aux fuel tank Check as required and cap
3. Fuel vent Check clear and fairing secure.
4. Windows Check condition, seals and proper
installation, cracks and cleanliness.
5. AFT cargo hook (if installed) Check the
a. Hook properly installed with hook opening
b. Electrical connector properly installed. Dust
connected. Dust cap stowed.
d. Hook clean and load beam closed.
e. Latch roller moves freely.
6. Main fuel tank Check as required and cap
7. Fuel vent Check clear and fairing secure.