Note.ENGAGED switch lighted. Trim to
level flight at a selected altitude. Then
without pressing the THRUST CONT
altitude by 75 feet by pulling against the
brake. Release THRUST CONT. The
helicopter shall then return to the
selected altitude within 25 feet, in no
more than 30 seconds. Repeat this
step, reducing altitude 75 feet below
selected altitude. Release THRUST
CONT. The helicopter shall return as
(2) Press the BARO ALT ENGAGED
switch to disengage altitude hold.
k. DASH Actuator Low Rate Operation Check.
(1) Trim helicopter at 100 knots.
(2) Set the AFCS switch to either OFF
position. Check that both MASTER
CAUTION and NO. 1 and NO. 2 AFCS
OFF caution lights come on; then reset
MASTER CAUTION lights.
(3) Slow to 80 knots and trim the helicopter.
(4) Set the AFCS switch to BOTH and
check that both AFCS OFF caution
lights go out within 20 seconds.
(5) Reset the AFCS switch to either OFF
position: and check that both MASTER
CAUTION and AFCS OFF caution
lights come on.
(6) Accelerate to 100 knots and trim the