Climb back to altitude where PA
was noted and record following:
1 Free Air Temperature.
2 Fuel Quantity.
(7) Record Previously noted: RRPM, PA,
Pedal Separation, Unusual Vibrations
(8) Compare data to chart in Section V for
proper RRPM. Ensure conversion from
PA and FAT to DA.
714A Autorotation RRPM Check.
(1) Stabilize airspeed at 755 kts.
(2) THRUST CONT lever Reduce to
ground detent. Check RRPM stabilized.
(3) Simultaneously reduce thrust to full
down while placing the FADEC NR%
rheostat to 97% position.
Rotor RPM must be at 98% or higher. If it is not at
or above 98% the pitch change links must be
(4) When in stabilized autorotation with
thrust full THRUST CONT Record
the following data. (Refer to Section V.)
Pedal 1 inches maximum